The Quattro provides long term posture solutions to all users in all environments. Distinctive, unique total ergonomic comfort when support is required for long periords. Quattro has enhanced profiles to ensure perfect body contact throughout. The Quattro chair supports the four principal spine curves providing cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic comfort throughout your working day. With a series of easily accessed chair controls, Quattro ensures that the concepts of a multi - adjustability is embraced, setting new standards for Task and Posture chair performance and functionality.
- 4-lever independent mechanism, allows theseat and backrest to be adjusted independently of each other
- Adjustable body weight tension control allows the chair to be adjusted to individual users weight
- Black moulded 5-star base
- Infinitely lockable controls.
- Ratchet back height adjustment.
- Integral twin seat 50mm travel.
- Inflatable lumbar support.
- 4 way tri-curved fully upholstered backrest.
- The AQ100 chair is physiotherapist approved, ergonomic office seating
- The Quattro chair can be easily customised to suit individual requirements with an array of optional extras available, such as arms and additional posture support such as a performance foam seat.
- 5-Year warranty
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Chairs are delivered boxed for simple self assembly, please contact us should you require the chair to be delivered assembled
- We have listed fabrics from Camira's Era fabric range however we do have lots more fabrics available should you require something different. Fabric swatch cards can also be emailed/posted if required - please just get in touch
Quattro AQ100 Optional Extras Explained:
Coccyx Zone - A cut out/ soft pocket located at the back of the cushion which provides a discrete solution to coccyx pain and provides pressure relief to the tail bone area caused by trauma or scarring.
Air-Flo Seat Cell - A Dual Chamber air cell below the seat surface offers a 'reactive sit' whilst providing cushioning to the sit cones, helping to improve core strength and reduce sciatic pain.
Performance Seat Foam - Pressure sensitive to mould to the users seated position, enhancing comfort and support throughout the working day.
Polished Brass - As well as increasing the aesthetic appeal of the Intro range, a polished base is also recommended for seating users who are in excess of 115kg.
We like to work with the best office furniture manufacturers available, so from office seating manufacturers in Northamptonshire to office furniture manufacturers in Lithuania, we have access to them all. This means we can bring the best in office furniture designs direct to you at fantastic prices.