The Solo chair refines comfort, support and adjustability. Taking inspiration from the movement of the body, integrating style and function with posture seating credentials.
Simplistic controls located on EITHER side make this mechanism really easy to use and ultra ergonomic. This quick and easy mechanism has been developed to put the user in full control of their chair, enabling them to work in free flow mode or lock the chair into a position that is comfortable for them.
- Adjustable body weight tension control allows the chair to be adjusted to individual needs.
- Black moulded 5-star base
- Synchronised mechanism
- Seat angle adjustment, giving the user the controls of the seat angle set.
- Infinitely lockable controls
- Flex- front posture seat
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- Integral twin seat slides 75mm travel.
- Upholstered outer back.
- The Solo SL202 chair is physiotherapist approved, ergonomic office seating
- The Solo SL202 chair can be easily customised to suit individual requirements with an array of optional extras available, such as arms and additional posture support such as an inflatable lumbar cushion
- 5-Year warranty
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Chairs are delivered boxed for simple self assembly, please contact us should you require the chair to be delivered assembled
- We have listed fabrics from Camira's Era fabric range however we do have lots more fabrics available should you require something different. Fabric swatch cards can also be emailed/posted if required - please just get in touch!
Solo SL202 Optional Extras Explained:
Inflatable Thoracic Support - Increases the contact area of the upper spine by filling in the space between the shoulder blades, helping to prevent slouching and reduce pain/ discomfort in the shoulder and neck area.
Coccyx Zone - A cut out/ soft pocket located at the back of the cushion which provides a discrete solution to coccyx pain and provides pressure relief to the tail bone area caused by trauma or scarring.
Air-Flo Seat Cell - A Dual Chamber air cell below the seat surface offers a 'reactive sit' whilst providing cushioning to the sit cones, helping to improve core strength and reduce sciatic pain.
Performance Seat Foam - Pressure sensitive to mould to the users seated position, enhancing comfort and support throughout the working day.
Polished Base - As well as increasing the aesthetic appeal of the Intro range, a polished base is also recommended for seating users who are in excess of 115kg.
We like to work with the best office furniture manufacturers available, so from office seating manufacturers in Northamptonshire to office furniture manufacturers in Lithuania, we have access to them all. This means we can bring the best in office furniture designs direct to you at fantastic prices.