Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor, so you can break away from the predictable, old fashioned meeting spaces and create new dimensions in boardroom design with integrated power and data.Features
- A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules
- Available stocked in beech and white, with grey oak, oak and white tops made-to-order
- Modular configurations to suit all boardroom and meeting room shapes and sizes
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Rectangular boardroom table 1800 x 1000mm with 272 x 132mm central cutout for power units
- The angular lines of the leg frame resemble the point of an arrow head with adjustable foot levellers
- Can be supplied with or without integrated power:
ECLIPSE - 2 x UK sockets, 1 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors)
AERO - 2 x UK sockets, 1 x RJ45 socket, 1 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors)
THOLUS - 4 x UK Sockets, 2 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors), 1 x RJ45 socket, 1 x HDMI socket
- Manufactured in the UK
- Lead time is generally 7-10 working days, next day/48hr delivery is available at additional cost, please enquire (all subject to stock levels at time of order)
- Made to order colours are 4 - 6 week leadtime.
We like to work with the best office furniture manufacturers available, so from office seating manufacturers in Northamptonshire to office furniture manufacturers in Lithuania, we have access to them all. This means we can bring the best in office furniture designs direct to you at fantastic prices.