Simply designed to ensure core functionality, Arrow Head offers versatile tables in a variety of shapes and finishes to suit any boardroom or meeting setting. The Arrow Head leg design offers rigidity and strength with its clean cut lines and balanced proportions. Single tables can be used individually for meetings, or several tables can be grouped together to achieve various room layouts.
- Add integrated power and data modules to transform tables into interactive and technologically advanced boardrooms
- Available in beech, oak, grey oak, white and walnut (Grey oak, Oak and Walnut are MTO and additional charges)
- Curved table top which is the perfect solution for all high level meetings
- Modular configurations to suit all boardroom and meeting room shapes and sizes
- Radial end boardroom table 1000mm with 25mm tops and impact resistant ABS edging
- The angular lines of the leg frame resemble the point of an arrow head with adjustable foot levellers
- Can be supplied with or without integrated power:
ECLIPSE - 2 x UK sockets, 1 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors)
AERO - 2 x UK sockets, 1 x RJ45 socket, 1 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors)
THOLUS - 4 x UK Sockets, 2 x USB fast charge (A&C connectors), 1 x RJ45 socket, 1 x HDMI socket
- Manufactured in the UK
- Lead time is generally 7-10 working days, next day/48hr delivery is available at additional cost, please enquire (all subject to stock levels at time of order)
- Made to order colours are 4 - 6 week leadtime.
We like to work with the best office furniture manufacturers available, so from office seating manufacturers in Northamptonshire to office furniture manufacturers in Lithuania, we have access to them all. This means we can bring the best in office furniture designs direct to you at fantastic prices.