The chair for everyone.......
A seating solution with everyone in mind. The ME chair provides adjustments that adapt the chair to suit users of all sizes, by utilizing a unique twin seat slide system, ratchet back height adjustment and multi-functional arms.
The versatility of the range is further enhanced by a choice of three back rests, posture, Task and Task Mesh.
Me reduces the need for replacement chairs and provides a one-stop chair solution. The ME500 has a moulded extra high back.
- 3-lever independent mechanism, allows the seat and backrest to be adjusted independently of each other
- Adjustable body weight tension control allows the chair to be adjusted to individual users weight
- Black moulded 5-star base
- Infinitely lockable controls
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- Integral twin seat slides 125mm travel.
- Upholstered outer back.
- The ME500 chair is physiotherapist approved, ergonomic office seating
- The Me ME500 chair can be easily customised to suit individual requirements with an array of optional extras available, such as arms and additional posture support such as an inflatable lumbar cushion
- 5-Year warranty
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Chairs are delivered boxed for simple self assembly, please contact us should you require the chair to be delivered assembled
- We have listed fabrics from Camira's Era fabric range however we do have lots more fabrics available should you require something different. Fabric swatch cards can also be emailed/posted if required - please just get in touch!
Me ME500 Optional Extras Explained:
Headrest - The addition of an adjustable headrest supports the user in reclined positions, relieving stress within the neck muscles.
Inflatable Thoracic Support - Increases the contact area of the upper spine by filling in the space between the shoulder blades, helping to prevent slouching and reduce pain/ discomfort in the shoulder and neck area.
Inflatable Lumber Support - Increases the contact area of the lower back, giving additional support to the lumber area and supporting the natural curvature of the spine whilst preventing fatigue and lower back pain.
Coccyx Zone - A cut out/ soft pocket located at the back of the cushion which provides a discrete solution to coccyx pain and provides pressure relief to the tail bone area caused by trauma or scarring.
Air-Flo Seat Cell - A Dual Chamber air cell below the seat surface offers a 'reactive sit' whilst providing cushioning to the sit cones, helping to improve core strength and reduce sciatic pain.
Performance Seat Foam - Pressure sensitive to mould to the users seated position, enhancing comfort and support throughout the working day.
Seat Slide - Allows the user to increase the seat depth in order to optimise comfort and support and reduce the amount of pressure transferred to the legs.
Polished Brass - As well as increasing the aesthetic appeal of the Intro range, a polished base is also recommended for seating users who are in excess of 115kg.
We like to work with the best office furniture manufacturers available, so from office seating manufacturers in Northamptonshire to office furniture manufacturers in Lithuania, we have access to them all. This means we can bring the best in office furniture designs direct to you at fantastic prices.